A Few Of My Favorite Things

 



1. Skateboard. I travel a lot from Maine to Florida and there are three things I will always bring along with me, and one of those things is my carver skateboard. Skating clears my mind and helps me think which makes it one of my favorite things.

2. Notebook. I use my notebook for almost everything. A thought I have throughout the day, or a reminder about something I have to do, I will always write in my notebook.

3. Ring. I have owned this ring for five years now, and was the first thing I bought when I received my first paycheck.

4. Guitar. My guitar is the second thing I always bring with me when I travel from Maine to Florida. Writing and playing my own music brings me so much joy and peace no matter where I am.

5. Candle. No matter what the smell it is, I will almost always have a candle burning.

6. Plant. I Can not take care of real plants, so a fake plant is the next best thing. My room is full of fake plants.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Momento

Figurative Sculpures